Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Personal Note

I have been a reader of the Wall Street Journal since I was 25. The title of this Blog comes directly from the base philosophy of the Journal for over 100 years - "free people and free markets." More than anything else I have read, it has molded my views. Through it’s pages I have been exposed to many opinions and always facts.

That’s all I wanted to say. I leave you with two quotes that are meaningful to me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. - Daniel P. Moynihan

"Don't believe the man who tells you there are two sides to every question. There is only one side to the truth."

William Peter Hamilton, one of the first men to hold the job of editorial page editor of The Wall Street Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment