Monday, March 21, 2011

My Dream Team

Every week Barry takes away some liberty from me. I try not to think about him and day dream instead.
Many people have dream sports teams. Here is my incomplete political dream team.

President – Charles Krauthammer, but I will settle for Michelle Bachmann
VP – Bobby Jindal
Chief of Staff - Stewart Varney
Cabinet officers
State – John Bolton
Treasury – Mitt Romney
Defense – Victor Davis Hanson
Justice – Tom Coborn
Interior - Sarah Palin
Agriculture -
Commerce – Donald Trump
Labor – Lindsay Graham
H & HS – Any GP Doctor
HUD - Gary Johnson
Transportation -
Energy – Steve Forbes
VA – Allen West
Homeland Security – Richard Lugar
Education – Michelle Rhee
To be named to key posts. John Stosell, Thomas Sowell, Mitch Daniels, Jeb Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment